Looking for the perfect job to make extra cash this holiday season??? Come Work at Busch Gardens Williamsburg's Christmas Town and surround yourself with the sights and sounds of Christmas. You will even get Thanksgiving and Christmas Day off to enjoy with your family. Immediate positions are available in food service.
Whether you are serving up hot cocoa or helping pick out the perfect gingerbread cookie, you’ll be helping our guests create Christmas memories for years to come.
You will enjoy working here if you…
• Enjoy being part of a team
• Like to see the immediate rewards from your hard work
• Value creating and sharing with others
What you can expect working in Culinary
• Flexible scheduling! Most work is available during nights and weekend operation of Christmas Town
• The opportunity to continue working through the 2019 season
• Free park admission
Food Service Attendants greet, communicate, and serve food and beverages to guests in a fast, efficient, and courteous manner.Requirements and Competencies
- Good communication, organization and interpersonal
- Be exposed to water
- Wear protective gear when required
- Work in cold temperature extremes
- Work in hot temperature extremes
- Work indoors with air conditioning
- Work indoors with no air conditioning
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Work outdoors in shaded areas
- Work with chemicals
- Communicate verbally with guests;
- Fill guests' request for food and beverages in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Maintain good eye contact with each guest
- Restock work station as necessary
- Monitor and maintain portion control
- Gain working knowledge of SOP's necessary to perform job functions.
- Wash dishes, pans, utensils to include knives
- Ensure quality on finished food product
- Restock and clean respective areas upon closing, to include cleaning station, floors, and trash cans.