This position will work as part of a cash escort team to deliver and retrieve money bags to and from the park.Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Preferred applicant must be responsible and demonstrate integrity. Position works in small team with little interaction with departmental leadership.
- Must be able to solve problems and exercise good judgment.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have the ability to lift, push pull 50 pounds independently and greater than 50 pounds with assistance
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a SEA driver’s license within the first 30 days of employment.
- The typical shift for this position is 3:00am-11:30am or 5:00am-1:30am. Team members would work approximately 4 days per week, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have the ability to lift, push and pull; enter and exit the cart and buildings efficiently.
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and reading the English language to include numbers.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
- Responsible for the delivery and retrieval of money bags and reconciling against log. Responsible for signing for receipt and reconciliation.
- Able to physically transfer boxes and bags of cash and coin from vault/safe areas to the transfer vehicles.
- Able to follow the delivery schedule to insure maximum safety of the cash escort team and company property.
- Safely operate company vehicles used during the money run and ensure compliance with driving regulations while inside the park.
- Must identify, resolve if able and report discrepancies encountered during the cash escort
- May be asked to assist with emptying and replenishing coin change machines in the park and reporting equipment issues to vault and merchandise management.
- Responsible for reporting equipment and vehicle problems to the appropriate departments.
- Required to report any safety violations or concerns to vault management and the EHS office.
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to, the use of personal protective equipment and proper lifting techniques.