$400 Hiring Bonus! We’ve got 400 reasons to join the Sesame Place family
! Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Sesame Place Ambassadors must provide consistent availability and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
Join us at Sesame Place and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Come and play an important part on our incredible team today! What you get to do:
As an Entertainment Technician, you’ll be working closely with all other areas within the Entertainment department while maintaining the technical equipment within the park. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Support Park wide special events with set-up, operation and strike of technical equipment as needed
- Maintain the parade floats and props used in various shows and events
- Operate the audio, lights and video during shows and events
- Troubleshoot, maintain and/or repair of all technical equipment within the park
- Drive parade floats when necessary
- Perform and complete assigned tasks from management as needed
What else is important:
- At least 16 years old
- Knowledge of technical theater practices and how they pertain to live Entertainment
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Active listener with the ability to anticipate guests’ needs
- Flexibility to perform varied duties
The perks of the position:
- Ability to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs
- Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift
- Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing)
- Perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
- Willingness to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat
- Flexible, consistent availability (including nights, weekends and holidays) and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
- Consistently practice safe work habits including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and reporting unsafe situations
- Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements within established timelines
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Exclusive employee events and giveaways
- Scholarship opportunities
- SEPTA has an exclusive bus stop for Sesame Place Ambassadors on Route 14
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
This position is currently paid at a premium seasonal rate of $12.50 through 9/5/2022