GUEST ARRIVAL AMBASSADOR
Join us at Sesame Place and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Come and play an important part on our incredible team today!
What you get to do:
As a Guest Arrival Host or Hostess, you’ll keep our park running smoothly while delivering great guest service with a positive, enthusiastic spirit. You will be the first and last ambassador guests encounter. From the parking lot to the turnstiles, to answering guests’ questions throughout the day, you have the opportunity to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience while visiting Sesame Place. You will:
• Perform crowd control in order to open and close location efficiently
• Conduct bag checks
• Accurately process monetary transactions
• Adhere to all cash handling policies and procedures
• Work as part of a team to increase productivity while providing excellent guest service
• Practice safe work habits, including the use of personal protective equipment
What it takes to succeed:
• A passion for customer service
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
• Outstanding communication and problem-solving abilities
• Active listener with the ability to anticipate guests’ needs
• Ability to work in a team to promote and ensure a safe and secure environment
• Basic computer skills with Windows/Microsoft Suites
• Flexibility to perform varied duties
• Ability to process monetary transactions and accurately use a register, cash handling experience a plus
What else is important:
• Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs
• Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift
• Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing)
• Perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
• Must be willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat
• Must provide flexible, consistent availability (including nights, weekends and holidays) and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
• Consistently practice safe work habits including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and reporting unsafe situations
• Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements within established timelines
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Exclusive employee events and giveaways
• Scholarship opportunities
• SEPTA has an exclusive bus stop for Sesame Place Ambassadors on Route 14
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!