$500 Hiring Bonus! We’ve got 500 reasons to join the Sesame Place family
! Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Sesame Place is a place of thrills, fun and positive, lasting memories. Our success is built on a dedication to delivering positive, memorable experiences to people from around the world. We’re also committed to helping ambitious people achieve their professional best. We’re seeking exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable individuals for an exciting Human Resources opportunity! In this role, you’ll help welcome our new ambassadors and create a culture of fun and positivity! If you have the right stuff, dive right in!What you get to do:
As a Human Resources Representative with Sesame Place, you will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Handle all program-related data entry, filing, and record keeping of confidential client records and inventory
- Greet, assist and resolve all matters regarding guests, ambassadors, candidates etc. that enter the building
- Answer and respond to applicant and ambassador inquiries via telephone and e-mail in a timely manner
- Answer and respond to ambassadors at the call out hotline and forward appropriately
- Assist the HR department in various functions including but not limited to administrative duties and internal recruitment activities
- Assist new and returning ambassadors with onboarding paperwork
- Assist the training and development team in the implementation of ambassador events
- Assist with wardrobe distribution for all ambassadors when necessary
- Establish and maintain a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador engagement while supporting and demonstrating exemplary guest service
- Consistently demonstrate courteous and professional behavior in all work aspects with ambassadors and guests
- Consistently practice safe work habits including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), lifting and reporting unsafe situations
- Maintain organization of area including but not limited to cleanliness and proper file storage
The perks of the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work 15-40 hours a week including evenings, weekends and holidays
- No significant performance deficiencies within a 1 year period.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills (i.e. answering phone calls, assisting applicants, ambassadors and guests)
- Typing experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Possess a high level of guest service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Willingness to comply and ensure all ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
- A professional and outgoing presence required.
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to work successfully in a team environment when needed.
- Ability to work in high stress conditions and maintain confidential information appropriately.
- Previous experience working in an office environment preferred
As part of the Sesame Place family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Exclusive employee events and giveaways
- Scholarship opportunities
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!