SeaWorld is a world-renowned leader in the themed-park and entertainment industry. Our success is built on a passion for caring for animals and a dedication to delivering positive, memorable experiences to people from around the world. We’re also committed to helping ambitious people achieve their professional best. We’re always seeking exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable individuals for a variety of roles throughout our organization.
The Paid Media Analyst will provide analytics and insights for SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment’s paid media portfolio. You will work with internal teams to track campaigns, complete monthly budget management, track performance metrics, keyword research, implementation of account optimizations and compile monthly reporting for several client accounts across all paid search and social ad platforms. The platforms include Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, OOH, OLV, OTT, and TikTok. The Paid Media Analyst is an organized and effective communicator and skilled presenter.What you get to do:
What it takes to succeed:
- Analyze a variety of metrics to better understand performance and success. This position will provide information that will help inform media strategy and planning.
- Conduct monthly budget pacing and track performance metrics across multiple parks and channels.
- Implement account updates as instructed by internal teams within assigned deadlines.
- Test ad copy within paid search and social ad accounts.
- Advise on optimizing campaigns to maximize conversion rates, ROI, and quality site traffic.
- Research and understand business, products or services, verticals and competition.
- Understand and keep up with the latest trends, new processes, changes in industry trends, best practices, competitor intelligence, strategies, and latest developments in paid search and social.
- Troubleshoots tracking issues and data inconsistencies.
- Review tests and reports with Marketing leads and other team members and stakeholders.
- Independently analyzes account performance and identifies areas of improvement with client accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop campaign specific performance dashboards to drive optimization discussions, and performance readouts.
- Synthesize and translate in-depth data analytics insights into stories and insights to compel actions and decision making.
The perks of the position:
- 3+ years of marketing measurement and analytics experience. Experience using advanced statistical techniques to drive marketing decisions a plus.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, Data Analytics or similar
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Bing, Linkedin, Twitter ads, TikTok
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding Excel skills, crunching data down into pivot tables should be a second language to you
- Analytical and proactive approach to performance marketing, making sure that the business can make the best data-driven decisions
- Be proactive, have a can-do attitude and a solution-driven mindset
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!