Do you like getting your hands a little dirty? Us too! That’s why we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you! Join us as a valuable member of our grounds team and help make our park pruned and pretty and weeds away from our beautiful grounds.What you get to do:
With the Landscaping role, you'll perform a variety of horticultural, grounds keeping and greenhouse tasks, including watering, weeding, planting, transplanting, pruning, mulching, and mowing.You will also:Primary Responsibilities:
Requirements and Competencies:
- Provide exemplary service to guests and team members
- Responsible for team member break schedules
- Create team member schedules
- Maintain and enforce company standards and policies
- Supervise team members while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines
- Complete appropriate paperwork and administer discipline.
- Ensure compliance of Child Labor Laws with regards to breaks, lunches and hours worked per day
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets SEA grooming standards
The Perks of the Position:
- Must have a minimum of three months experience as a supervisor with no significant performance deficiencies within that period or equivalent external experience
- High School Diploma required
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to assist with pre and post season setup and breakdown, no less than 3 days, either on the administrative or field teams.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Must be willing to comply and ensure all team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
As part of the Sesame Place family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!