SeaWorld Orlando is a place of thrills, fun and positive, lasting memories. And that’s just what it’s like to work here! As a key member of our team, you’ll play a major role in bringing happiness and excitement to people from around the world. If you’re dedicated, dependable and driven to deliver exceptional guest service, this is the place for you!
-NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-Up to a $500 Bonus and 2023 Fun card (Annual Pass) for SeaWorld included when you work 25 of the 28 dates.
In order to be fully considered for this role, please complete the Modern Hire On-Demand Video Audition. You will be redirected to complete the Video Audition after you complete this application.What you get to do:
What it takes to succeed:
- Creating characters to startle and scare guests at SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Orlando.
- Consistently performing the same scare repetitively throughout the night of the event (some scare positions may involve strenuous physical activity).
- Responsible for clocking in and out at the beginning and end of assigned shifts.
- Taking and implementing direction from leaders.
- Accept and adapt to performance feedback and critiques.
- Maintaining a orderly and safe work area.
- Performers may be expected to supply their own black pants, black shoes, and black shirt for certain roles.
- Positively interact and work well with other employees.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with Ambassadors, Vendors and our Guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work from 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM on most event nights and during some rehearsals.
- Availability for majority of event nights. Availability will be one factor used in determining employment offer and/or role placement.
- Previous performance experience is beneficial but not required.
- Many but not all positions require wearing make-up (provided by SeaWorld). Some positions require wearing a mask (provided by SeaWorld).
- Costumes for characters will be provided by SeaWorld and will remain the property of SeaWorld.
- Ability to perform assigned character for up to 3 hours at a time. Performance may include standing, walking or other strenuous physical activity.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, exposed to a variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to perform the following physical activities on a frequent basis: stand, walk, climb, kneel, squat, bend floor- to- waist/waist-to-overhead and reach overhead, simple grasp and fine manipulation tasks.
- Position may be exposed to heat/cold temperature extremes, chemical, fumes/dust/odor, atmospheric lighting strobe/dim lighting.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!