Assistant Supervisor, WarehouseBasic Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to provide approved footwear (e.g. approved non-slip shoes, steel-toed shoes, specified color requirements, etc.).
- Must have a minimum of three (3) months park experience with no significant performance deficiencies within that period or equivalent external experience.
- Must be able to perform job duties/task and meet the minimum qualifications of the positions within the scope of supervision.
- Must have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
The perks of the position:
- Responsible for supervising a shift within a specific outlet.
- Responsible for performing job duties/tasks of positions within scope of supervision.
- Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of ambassador performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines.
- Supervises, trains and counsels ambassadors while ensuring proper training and development in accordance with SEA guidelines.
- Accurately tracks ambassador labor to include daily scheduling and break management.
- Complies with area opening and closing procedures and ensures all ambassadors complete tasks within a timely manner.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
· FREE park admission
· Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
· Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.Join the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!