This position would help in protecting against potential losses and theft to our company by conducting surveillance in all retail locations during daily operations.
What you get to do:
• Detect and contact shoplifters following the five elements of apprehension
• Perform guest surveillance to detect and deter vandalism, unauthorized vending, and sexual predators while blending in with park guests
• Conduct personnel surveillance in support of investigator or uniform security activities
• Complete written reports on all activity
• Assist in other areas of the department with tasks and duties when needed
• Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting, driving, and reporting of unsafe situations.
• Consistently demonstrates courteous and professional behavior in all work aspects with all team members and guests.
• Works as part of a team to increase productivity and while providing excellent guest service.
• Provides excellent guest service to guests and employees.
• Maintains a professional appearance that meets SEA grooming standards.
What it takes to succeed:
• Must be at least 19 years old.
• Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of industry experience dealing with retail sales loss prevention
• Strong investigative skills related to shoplifter apprehensions. Applicant must be able to verify their loss prevention experience
• Must have valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a SEA drivers’ license.
• Must have or become CPR, AED and First Aid certified
• Must have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess basic computer/Window’s software knowledge
• Must be able to write comprehensive and accurate reports based on observations and interviews.
• Effectively manage conflict both verbal and physical
• This individual must pass the Texas Commission on Private Security background screening also must pass the Texas Commission on Private Security written exams (levels I and II).
• Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
• Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
• Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
-Employee Assistance Program
-FREE park admission
-Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
-Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!