Orlando Parks Finance – Manager, Cash Control and Compliance
At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 40,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!
What you get to do:
As a Manager, Cash Control and Compliance:
• Lead the Cash Control Team in the daily reconciliation of the previous day’s operating revenue and prepare cash funds for the current day’s operation
• Assist in processing cash bag reconciliation as staffing warrants
• Enter sales data and review register sales and credit transactions for correctness
• Analyze register variances and work with operating departments to address and correct the variances
• Manage relationships with park operating teams to review cashier over and shorts and enforce cash handling guidelines
• Lead the review and processing of refund requests for all SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment business units
• Lead the team and partner with our outside vendor to review eCommerce transactions for fraud and respond to chargeback cases for all SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment business units
• Compile monthly activity reporting to showcase high fraud trends and summarize the parks chargeback representment caseloads
• Review live time eCommerce transaction results to see how fraud platform scoring rules affect fraud trends and adjust rule sets accordingly
• Attend remote bi-weekly roundtable discussions with industry peers on fraud and chargeback trends
• Develop team through routine career development, coaching and feedback discussions
What it takes to succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in finance or economics or business; or have a college degree with related cash control and/or eCommerce compliance experience
• Advanced Excel skills and be able to produce analysis on cash handling and compliance trends using large amounts of data
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Perform physical activity throughout the day including walking around the 3 Orlando Parks up to 2 miles on occasion
• Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds of coin over short distances
• 3-5 years of experience in cash control and/or eCommerce compliance
• 1+ years in management of 10+ team members
What else is important:
• Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing).
• Able to walk/stand for extended periods of time.
• Navigate uneven surfaces and walk throughout onstage and backstage areas of the parks.
• Work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat. Position may be exposed to fumes, dust, odors, and cold/heat temperature extremes
Perform cleaning duties, including use of cleaning chemicals.
• Work a flexible schedule/hour based on business need, to include opening, mid-, and closing shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays. Occasional weekend work is expected and may be required as team staffing levels dictate. Dedicated weekend work is possible.