When you’re at one of our theme parks, the fun never ends! And our Show Operators are a big reason why. If you’re a self-motivated leader, and have the knowledge and skills to keep our shows and systems in peak performing order – jump right in!What you get to do:
As a Show Operator II at Sesame Place, you will operate and support audio, video, lighting, stage crew and other various aspects of park shows and special events for the Entertainment Department’s Show and Event Operations team. You will also:
What you get in return:
- Parade Float Driving
- Provides technical support to the services area of Entertainment. *Participates on special projects and assignments.
- Proficiently operates audio/video cues, sound/video effects, mixes live microphones, musical instruments, audio/video operation, lighting cues and lighting functions and performs stage crew duties for park shows and special events as assigned.
- Executes all pre-show and post show duties as outlined in the daily schedule.
- Participates in basic care, and maintenances of technical equipment and facilities as assigned.
- Consistently executes stage direction and show cues as directed by leadership.
- Demonstrates expertise in at least two show related roles and duties.
- May assist Training Team with training material.
- Maintains a safe work environment and meets safety requirements.
- Maintains a positive and flexible attitude and adapts to changing demands.
- Sets positive examples for fellow employees on how to Celebrate, Connect and are for our guests.
- Assists other Entertainment work areas within the department as assigned.
- Openly accepts performance critique and feedback and adapts accordingly.
- Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, maintaining a high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Chance to work for one of the most advanced theme parks in the world
- Hands on experience in the Theme Park and Entertainment industry
- Exposure to a variety of environments, equipment and show styles
- Work along side and learn from entertainment industry leaders
- Gain outstanding experience and name recognition to add to your resume
- Enjoy a truly unique, rewarding and FUN working environment
Opportunities for advancement, internal transfer or extension of season based on performance
Set the Stage for a better career, join our incredible Entertainment Team and let your talents shine as your work is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of guests every year!What it takes to succeed:
Resume and Skills Testing In-Person RequiredThe perks of the position:
- At least one year of experience operating audio, video, and/or lighting equipment and/or stage crew experience in a theme park or live performance setting.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of audio and/or video and/or stage crew duties and/or lighting console operation.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, late evening and early mornings.
- At least 18 years of age. A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to positively interact with park guests and co-workers of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or languages, and individuals with special needs.
- Provide a current resume.
- Driver’s License preferred
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
FREE park admission
Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!Opportunities available are not guaranteed and will depend on business needs.