SeaWorld is a world-renowned leader in the themed-park and entertainment industry. Our success is built on a passion for caring for animals and a dedication to delivering positive, memorable experiences to people from around the world. We’re also committed to helping ambitious people achieve their professional best. We’re always seeking exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable individuals for a variety of roles throughout our organization. What you get to do:
The primary responsibility of the Sales Revenue Analyst is to support domestic and international reseller account and channel production as well as various group types for our 12 U.S. theme parks. Additionally, the Sales Revenue Analyst will monitor, forecast, and provide sales goals by account and account representative as required. You will provide timely, accurate and thorough financial analytics pertaining to resellers and groups and relevant revenue streams for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Reporting to the Vice President, Domestic and International Resellers, the Sales Revenue Analyst will add valuable contributions to the organization by turning numbers and data into meaningful reports that will equip internal stakeholders with information to make decisions for current or proposed business opportunities. This contributor should possess relevant analytical experience and a track record of working with large amounts of data and information to be used as the basis of management business decisions.
What it takes to succeed:
- In conjunction with Corporate and Park Sales leadership teams, provide reporting and analytics for resellers, groups, and sales incentive plans.
- Compile key performance indicators and provide variance analysis for park results, including strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Assist in implementing new pricing processes with internal clients and outside consultants to drive revenue.
- Leverage data visualization techniques and communication skills to present complex analytical findings in clear business terms that facilitate acceptance and execution by business partners and senior executives.
- Develop price sensitivity models and reporting tools that enable the company to quickly identify and respond to changing market conditions and customer behavior trends.
- Recommend system and reporting enhancements to improve operational efficiency and revenues.
- Compile and monitor competitive ticket products, pricing and creative positioning. Alert leadership to significant changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The perks of the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Data Analytics, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Experience with financial or revenue analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Business Objects, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, and Alteryx
- Strong presence with ability to interact and partner with Senior leadership
- Ability to work independently while able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills; ability to effectively distill and communicate actionable insights
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Willing and able to travel for job duties
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet team output expectations
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!