Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Sesame Place Ambassadors must provide consistent availability and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
Join us at Sesame Place and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Come and play an important part on our incredible team today!
What you get to do:
As an Operator, you’ll provide exceptional guest service while delivering the thrills and excitement we’re known around the world for. You will ensure excellent guest service by responding to and exceeding guest expectations and needs. In all you do, you will consistently practice safe work habits, including the use of personal protection equipment (PPE). You will also:
• Monitor and operate rides, ensuring all safety regulations are being met
• Complete opening safety checklists and test rides prior to opening rides to guests
• Assist in loading and unloading guests from ride
• Ensure all guests meet the rider requirements
• Maintain a safe, clean environment, including operator booths, ride areas, and surrounding guest areas
• Communicate professionally and effectively with Ambassadors, Vendors and our Guests
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 16 years old
• A passion for customer service
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Active listener with the ability to anticipate guests’ needs
• Participation in American Red Cross and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment audit processes
• Flexibility to perform varied duties
What else is important:
• Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs
• Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift
• Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing)
• Perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
• Must be willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat
• Must provide flexible, consistent availability (including nights, weekends and holidays) and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
• Consistently practice safe work habits including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and reporting unsafe situations
• Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements within established timelines
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Exclusive employee events and giveaways
• Scholarship opportunities
• SEPTA has an exclusive bus stop for Sesame Place Ambassadors on Route 14
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!