Food & Beverage Service Ambassador, (Steward)
Hungry for a job where you can deliver great guest service in a fun, fast-paced, one-of-a-kind environment? Do you want more than just a taste of success? Looking to get your fill of variety and excitement? This opportunity will deliver real satisfaction!What you get to do:
As a Steward/Dishwasher, you’ll ensure an exemplary level of guest service, including maintaining a clean and safe environment. You will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Clear and wash all dishes, pans and flatware using an automatic dish machine
- Follow all HACCP/Sanitation guidelines
- Assist management in maintaining quality standards by reporting any problems or concerns in your area
- Complete any set-up and closing duties as assigned
- Keep all assigned areas clean and sanitary, including emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and detail cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be comfortable and able to work with all food types, including food allergens in any dining facility
- Must be able to operate an automatic dish machine
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to complete and pass all training for Culinary Department, including RCS Responsible Vendor Training
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to move freely around work areas
- Must be able to bend, reach, twist, and turn with complete flexibility
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to push/pull up to 25 pounds
- Must be comfortable with completing all cleaning duties, including use of cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid-, and closing shifts; nights, weekends, and holidays
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.