$1000 Sign-On Bonus Offered! Here is how you can cook up exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Hungry for a job where you can deliver great guest service in a fun, fast-paced, one-of-a-kind environment? Do you want more than just a taste of success? Looking to get your fill of variety and excitement? This opportunity will deliver real satisfaction!
What you get to do
As a Food & Beverage Service Ambassador (Buffet), you’ll ensure a great eating experience for our guests in our restaurants. Wherever you serve, you will:
• Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests
• Provide information to guests on food & beverage products being offered
• Make recommendations to fit each guest’s needs
• Support dietary restrictions, allergies, and special needs
• Take and fill food and drink orders, ensuring correct portions, temperatures, and proper plate presentations
• Keep all assigned areas clean and sanitary, including emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and detail cleaning
• Restock cold line (e.g., desserts, salads, sandwiches) and dry storage items (e.g. cups, plates)
• Operate cash register for cash or credit card transactions
• Maintain monies and sales information for audit and balance
• Follow proper cash handling procedures
• Prepare/carry vending trays
• Perform other duties as assigned
What it takes to succeed
• At least 18 years of age
• Comfortable and able to work with all food types, including food allergens in any dining facility
• Able to communicate effectively with ambassadors, guests, and leadership
• Able to handle cash well
• Able to learn and effectively use Point of Sale systems
• Able to complete and pass all training for Culinary Department, including RCS Responsible Vendor Training
• Able to train on and properly use protective gear
• Able to stand for entire shift
• Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Able to push/pull up to 25 pounds
• Able to move freely around work areas
• Able to bend, reach, twist, and turn with complete flexibility
• Able to repetitively climb stadium steps while carrying vending trays if assigned to stadium area
• Comfortable with completing all cleaning duties, including use of cleaning chemicals
• Able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions and temperature extremes
• Available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid, and closing shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Previous cash handling experience
• Previous guest service experience
• Bilingual preferred
The perks of the position
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
$15.00 per hour rate of pay is a seasonal incentive rate through 9/5/2022.