Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!Requirements and Competencies
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable and able to work with all food types, including food allergens in any dining facility
- Must have at least 1 year leadership experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with ambassadors, guests and leadership
- Position is contingent on the successful completion of the ServSafe Food Manager certification test
- Must be able to complete provided RCS Responsible Vendor Training (alcohol) & CPR training
- Must have the ability to handle cash well
- Must be able to be trained and certified on HACCP/Food Safety Procedures
- Must be able to understand/interpret financial reports, to include Profit and Loss (P&L) statements, sales and budget reports with training
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds
- Must be available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours; i.e. be able to work opening and closing shifts
- Working knowledge of SAP applications & Scheduling Maintenance system preferred
- 2 or more years leadership experience preferred
- 3 years guest service experience preferred
- A valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a company driver’s license preferred
- Possession or pursuit of a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two to three years experience in a safety discipline preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Ensure a safe environment for all team members, guests, and animals
- Responsible for the development of Assistant Supervisors, OJT’s, and team members by providing training, feedback, coaching and scheduling
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness in the park, conduct quality inspections of assigned areas, and follow up on any opportunities to improve
- Responsible for overseeing entire operation, especially in the absence of the manager
- Provide leadership for anywhere from 10 to 80 team members within a facility
- Follow detailed recipes and ensure food quality on the service lines.
- Know and ensure team members follow all policies and procedures outlined in the team member handbook
- Operate general food equipment and ensure routine cleaning and maintenance are being done on the equipment.
- Utilize computer to communicate through e-mail, submit work orders, warehouse orders, track item counts
- Follow all food safety policies and requirements, in addition to HACCP principles.
- Maintain accurate records and complete opening/closing responsibilities.
- Assist with monitoring/enforcing all cash handling policies, including verifying and securing opening and closing money bags.
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as required