Outgoing, Fun and Positive PersonalityPrimary purpose and function of the Coordinator (Entertainment Company Management) position:
- Helps implement and execute auditions set ups and break down
• Coordinates research, development and execution of all Company Management including recruitment and hiring strategies needed to fulfill repertory style entertainment. (Including major show productions, atmospheric talent, and strategic events.)
• Assists in the implementation of annual cast and crew offers of employment including all product detail downloads, product fit techniques.
• Based on department goals and objectives, coordinates and maintains the practical needs of our casts and crews including our employee satisfaction program and evaluation processes.
• Assists with department onboarding and clearing out processes in collaboration with the human resources department to include: training schedules, housing, relocation and testing required for employment.
• Assists in the coordination of the Company Management team and Casting Agencies.
• Collaborates with Entertainment Operations, Production, Theming and Theatrical Services teams to achieve project goals and objectives.
• Assists in the coordination of all outside Company Management contractors.
• Coordinates Company Management expense and labor budgets that align with park and departmental objectives.
- Help inspire/motivate team member about role process, on line application and audition process.
• Works with Company Management project timelines to ensure park and departmental goals and objectives are obtained.
• Collaborates with department executive leadership in the creation, execution and coordination of Company Management processes to achieve park and department safety targets.
• Participates in other duties as assigned that support park and departmental goals and objectives.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications for Position:
- Company Management Coordination: Recruitment and Hiring strategies.
Proven Coordination skills, strong communication skills; positive attitude, team player; good negotiation abilities, collaboration skills, problem solving skillsEducation and Special Skills:
• BA or equivalent experience preferred.
• Company Management experience with Casts and Crews preferred but not mandatory
• Theme park experience preferred
• Experience with the following required:
o Power Point
o Advertising tools
• Valid VA Driver’s License required.