This is a seasonal position.
Primary purpose and function of the Stage Manager,Show Operations position
• This position supports one or more of our shows during a defined period of our season.
• Executes and maintain artistic and operational integrity of specified Show Product.
• Oversees the supervision of the assigned Show Operations teams including casts and crews.
• Collaborates with Entertainment Theming, Operations, Production and Theatrical Services teams to achieve project goals and objectives including the Show Operations rehearsal, install, and strike plans.
• Works with all outside Show Operations contractors.
• Execute and maintain Show Operations Scheduler and KRONOS programs.
• Works with Show Operations project timelines and schedules to ensure park and departmental goals and objectives are obtained.
• Execute development, performance and evaluation of the internal assigned Show Operations teams.
• Participates in the Show Operations stage management program to include comprehension of rehearsal and operational processes, training, schedules, production books, and start-up meetings.
Coach and develop Show Operations teams and administer IQS developmental discussions for their direct reports.
• Collaborates with department executive leadership in the execution and supervision of Show Operations processes to achieve park and department safety targets.
• Executes and Maintains Show Operations cast & crew on the job safety program in coordination with Physical Therapy experts.
• Executes and Maintains quality assurance of Show Operations product and support areas.
• Execute the Show Operations department training programs to assigned Show Operations team.
• Participates in other duties as assigned that support park and departmental goals and objectives.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Show Operations Stage Management: Show supervision, show quality assurance, show safety, show venue operations
Recruitment, training and development, evaluation, personnel performance supervision and department safety initiatives.
Actively participate in the hiring and advancement decision making process.
Show Operations, Entertainment Department operating expense and labor budgets Qualifications for Position:
Proven supervisory stage management skills, strong communication skills; positive attitude, team player; good negotiation abilities, collaboration skills, problem solving skills Education and Special Skills:
- Associates or BA in Theatre Management, Theatre Arts, or equivalent professional experience.
- 2 years professional supervisory stage management experience preferred
- 1 year experience supervising execution of a payroll budget required
- 2 years professional entertainment or theme park experience preferred