Merchandise Sales Ambassador $500 Sign On Bonus! We’ve got 500 reasons to join the Busch Gardens family!
Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
You only have one chance to make a first impression. That’s why we’re looking to you to set the tone that ensures our guests have an incredible time with us! Enjoy working with and helping people? This opportunity is just the ticket!What you get to do:
As a Merchandise Sales Ambassador , you’ll play a key role in defining our guest experience by presenting a welcoming spirit to guests throughout the park. You will communicate park information to guests while enthusiastically displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality. You will also:
What it takes to succeed:
- Work in a team environment
- Interact with others in a professional manner
- Ensure positive enforcement of park policies
- Sell guest parking and monitor park traffic flow
- Validating tickets for guest park entrance
- Administer park surveys to guests
- Operate cash register
- Maintain monies and sales information for audit and balance
- Follow proper cash handling procedures
The perks of the position:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Basic computer proficiency
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent cash handling abilities
- Ability to learn/use point of sale (cash register) systems
- Work with large amounts of cash
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at Busch Gardens is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.