Park Quality Ambassador (Day)$500 Sign On Bonus! We’ve got 500 reasons to join the Busch Gardens family!
Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Are you looking for a job where you can deliver great guest service in a fun, fast-paced, one-of-a-kind environment? ? Looking to get your fill of variety and excitement? This opportunity will deliver real satisfaction!What you get to do:
Working in Park Quality, you’ll perform a wide variety of prep duties prior to the park opening. Working in a team environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
What it takes to succeed
- Perform routine custodial services to all BGW facilities
- Have basic understanding of custodial and grounds equipment
- Use gas powered vacuums/blowers and high pressure water hoses to clean all areas of the park
- Assist with cleaning of equipment and proper storage
- Prepare BGW Park for guest arrival
- Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements, expectations and needs
- Other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- Must be available to start at 5:00AM
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- VA driver's license
- Must be able to occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have strong written/verbal communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in outside weather conditions (i.e., sunny, wet, and/or humid conditions)
- Be exposed to fumes, dust, and/or odor
- Be exposed to loud noises and vibrations
- Work with chemicals
- Must be able to positively interact with park guests and co-workers of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or languages, and individuals with special needs
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.