Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!
Requirements and Competencies:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 18 years old
• SCUBA certified and be able to pass a pre-employment dive physical
• Able to pass qualifying swim/dive test
• Able to complete provided CPR training/certification
• Able to swim and work in/around water
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Comfortable with exposure to noise and vibrations
• Able to work in all weather conditions and temperature extremes
• Able to train on and properly use protective gear
• Comfortable working around fumes/dust/odor
• Able to lift, push and pull 75 pounds alone, 300 pounds assisted
• Available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours; i.e. be able to work opening and closing shifts
• Knowledge of diver’s diseases and emergency remedial procedures
• ADCI commercial diver certification
• At least 1 year diving work experience
• Valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a company driver’s license preferred
• Basic understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, hand and power tools
• Basic understanding of small gas/electric engines and pumps
• Conduct day/night general underwater cleaning and maintenance of salt and freshwater exhibits and habitats while adhering to all environmental and dive regulations
• Operating pneumatic, hydraulic, hand and power tools
• Operating small gas/electric engines and pumps
• Maintain the highest standards of work area cleanliness at all times