Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!
Requirements and Competencies:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be SCUBA certified and be able to pass a pre-employment dive physical
• Must be able to pass qualifying swim/dive test
• Must have a valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a company driver’s license
• Must be able to complete provided CPR training/certification
• Must be able to swim and work in/around water
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift, push and pull 100 pounds alone, 300 pounds assisted
• Must be available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours; i.e. be able to work opening and closing shifts
• Demonstrate practical application of marlinspike seamanship as related to diving operations
• Knowledge of diver’s diseases and emergency remedial procedures
• ADCI commercial diver certification
• At least 1 year diving work experience or have graduated from an accredited diving school preferred
• Conduct day/night general underwater cleaning and maintenance of salt and freshwater pools and tanks while adhering to all environmental and dive regulations
• Perform routine inspection, adjustment, field and shop maintenance on SCUBA; surface supplied diving and underwater communication equipment
• Demonstrate practical application of marlinespike seamanship as related to diving operations
• Maintain the highest standards of work area cleanliness at all times
• Cold Temperature Extremes
• Indoors/No AC
• Noise Exposure
• Protective Gear
• Water Exposure