Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!Requirements and Competencies
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year operational experience in an aquatic life *support facility or other water treatment facility
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a company driver’s license
- Must be able to complete provided CPR training/certification
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to lift, push and pull 80 poundsPrimary Responsibilities
- Perform all basic tasks as related to the maintenance of the saltwater and freshwater systems
- Perform basic filter and plumbing repairs
- Recognize normal system/equipment operations and required action and notification, plus involvement in preventative maintenance programs
- Perform proper water chemistry testing and understand results as it pertains to all systems
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required