Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!What you get to do:
What it takes to succeed:
- Ensure a safe environment for all ambassadors, guests, and animals
- Responsible for the development of OJT’s and ambassadors by providing training, feedback and coaching.
- Ensure compliance to all state/federal regulations, park policies, and department procedures
- Create and maintain unit’s team rotation grid
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness in the park, conduct quality inspections of assigned areas, and follow up on any opportunities to improve
- Respond to guest and ambassadors needs
- Report to Supervisors and Managers regarding the status of projects
- Oversee completion of daily opening and closing procedures
- Utilize problem solving skills to ensure positive guest resolutions as needed
- Oversee assigned operating area
- Ensure strict adherence to all cash handling procedures
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as required
The perks of the position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years old
- Available to work between the hours of 8pm to 6am
- Able to complete provided CPR/AED training/certification
- Able to be trained and certified at all assigned areas
- Able to climb stairs/ladders
- Able to lift, push and pull 75 pounds
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to operate and maneuver in/around tight spaces
- Able to use heavy equipment for cleaning
- Able to bend, sit, stand, squat, stoop, walk, kneel, reach with hands and arms at shoulder level or below, climb and reach with hands and arms above shoulder level
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups of guests and ambassadors
- Able to remain calm and professional during challenging situations
- A working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to walk in sand
- Able to work comfortably outdoors at heights up to 150 feet (350 ft for Skytower)
- Able to assist in ride testing by riding all park rides if assigned to ride area
- Able to operate in a cash handling environment
- Leadership experience preferred
- Possession or pursuit of a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills, ability to work multiple selling systems preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a company driver’s license
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!