Park Operations Host/Hostess (Guest Arrival)$300 Sign-On Bonus Offered
Receive $75 in 30 days of service, $75 in 90 days, $150 in 180 days of service.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you enjoy putting a smile on people’s faces? Do you love making guests feel at home – even if that home covers 200 acres and is full of breathtaking attractions, shows and animals? We’re looking for fun, friendly, energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest services throughout our theme parks. What you get to do:
As a Host or Hostess for Guest Arrival, you’ll provide the highest level of guest service and satisfaction. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Greet and interact with guests
- Answer questions and resolve guest issues
- Advise guests on show times and attraction information
- Facilitate an organized guest traffic flow
- Maintain cleanliness of all assigned areas
- Ensure guest safety at ride locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to train on and properly use protective equipment
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to push/pull up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable working around water and animals
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Bilingual skills (Portuguese a plus)
- Basic math skills desired
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
Join the team
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout – be sure to check your spam email
- Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.