SeaWorld is a world-renowned leader in the themed-park and entertainment industry. Our success is built on a passion for caring for animals and a dedication to delivering positive, memorable experiences to people from around the world. We’re also committed to helping ambitious people achieve their professional best. We’re always seeking exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable individuals for a variety of roles throughout our organization. What you get to do:
The Marketing Graphic Designer will assist SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in the creation of original creative concepts, as well as the guidance, adaptation and evolution of assets and campaign developed by agency partners. They will help in the development of brand standards and become a key pillar to upholding those standards. They will ensure that all materials produced by vendors adheres to our guidelines for each individual brand (SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Water Country USA, and Adventure Island).
What it takes to succeed:
- Produce designs for internal clients, both creatively as well as effectively, in multiple media types including, but not limited to, digital ads, social content, print, outdoor, and collateral.
- Develops various original creative designs and resources across our family of brands
- Picks up files from agencies and vendors and provides scaling, versioning and resizing as needed to meet the needs of our marketing plans
- Responsible for the ensuring produced content is quality and adheres to brand standards
- Able to maintain a project workload and turnaround times for over 30+ individual requests at one time
- Maintains professionalism in communication, provides clear vision and direction to vendors as needed
- Consistently applies constructive criticism from stakeholders, peers, and leadership to improve creative outcomes (adaptive design eye and skill)
- Stays abreast of technological advances and industry trends that improve design processes and product.
- Other assignments as needed, including maintaining our Digital Asset Management system
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years design experience, experience in advertising/marketing preferred
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Working knowledge of HTML5
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!