Join us at Sesame Place and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Come and play an important part on our incredible team today!
What you get to do:
As a Park Area Ambassador, you’ll ensure an exemplary level of guest service, including engaging with guests and maintaining a clean and safe environment through the park. While most of your job is performed individually, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
• Maintain cleanliness around your assigned area, including grounds, mulch beds, benches, tables, trash cans
• Collect and properly dispose of trash in the designated receptacles
• Maintain area around compactors and non-guest areas as needed
• Organize and maintain storage area of products and resources
• Report any concerns in restroom facilities including signal codes, floods, and dysfunctional fixtures
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years old
• A passion for customer service
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Active listener with the ability to anticipate guests’ needs
• Ability to promote and ensure a safe and secure environment
• Flexibility to perform varied duties
What else is important:
• Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs
• Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift
• Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing)
• Perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
• Must be willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat
• Must provide flexible, consistent availability (including nights, weekends and holidays) and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
• Consistently practice safe work habits including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and reporting unsafe situations
• Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements within established timelines
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Exclusive employee events and giveaways
• Scholarship opportunities
• SEPTA has an exclusive bus stop for Sesame Place Ambassadors on Route 14
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
This position is currently paid at a premium seasonal rate of $11.00 through 9/5/2022