At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 39,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!
What you get to do:
• Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
• Maintains and stocks SeaWorld Wardrobe inventory and performs inventory counts.
• Stocks uniform inventory daily.
• Fulfills and delivers new hire uniforms.
• Assists with receiving and verifying stock orders.
• Creates SeaWorld identification cards and name tag
• Accurately fill orders.
• Launders uniform returns
• Maintains cleanliness of wardrobe area
• Occasionally supports other areas of the park as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
What it takes to succeed
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong basic math skills.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Able to frequently lift/move 50 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 100 pounds.
• Stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Regularly use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, handle, feel, stoop or kneel.
• Handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Work indoors and in outside weather conditions (i.e., sunny, wet and/or humid conditions).
• Able to work Wednesday to Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
• Able to positively interact with park guests and other team members of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or language, and individuals with special needs.
• Basic knowledge of computers.
• Retail experience required
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!