Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing! What you get to do:
What it takes to succeed:
- Facilitate guided behind-the-scenes tours for public guests and private groups, to include VIP guests and for consumer events
- Ensure safety of participants for entire duration of education programs.
- Organize, inventory, and prepare materials for educational tours.
- Assist with arrival and check-in process for tour participants.
- Ensures safety of guests at animal exhibits throughout the park, while conducting informative and engaging animal presentations
- Fulfill primary responsibilities of all preceding job descriptions and perform other duties as assigned
What else is important:
- At least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college coursework preferred.
- Demonstrate high quality guest service skills
- Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Able to meet company driving guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal communication skills
- Comfortable learning to talk on a microphone, prior public speaking is a plus
- Able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements to include, but not limited to, passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid- and closing shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to follow all park and departmental policies and procedures
- Willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines, safety, and employment standards.
The perks of the position:
- Able to stand and walk for an entire shift
- Able to lift, push and pull 25 pounds
- Able to work in all weather conditions
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!