Are you organized, have a passion for details and ready to work in a fast-paced environment? This is your chance to get hands-on experience working for one of the most well-known brands in region. We are looking for a candidate who can manage the development and production of all Sesame Place in-park signage, plus support a variety of other marketing projects. What you get to do:
As a Marketing Intern, you will work with on various marketing projects, and serve as a critical team member within a passionate and hard-working marketing team. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Responsible for development and production of all park signage and communications including pricing, pass promotions, event signage, menu boards, cart theming graphics, and park maps
- Collaborates with vendors to ensure timely installation of all park signage
- Responsible for creating and managing all purchase orders related to marketing and sales
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to track and account for all spend related to creative and production
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate park overviews on external website including Tourism Partners, third-party review sites, and online travel sites on a seasonal basis.
- Assist with social media, public relations, branding/advertising; work on digital & interactive projects as assigned
- Assist with responding to inquiries/posts on all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Deliver excellent guest service via email, telephone, and social media.
- Work on digital & interactive projects as assigned
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines and outside agencies to ensure communications and promotions are aligned with marketing objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with a detailed oriented style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to interact effectively with ambassadors in various levels of management
- Enthusiastic, confident performer and team player with the ability and passion to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Program with high aptitude for other computer software systems
- Ability to work independently and have flexibility to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, weekdays, and holidays
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and procedures
Candidate must hold a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree or pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Social Media, or Communications field preferred.
Experience in hospitality and/or tourism industry preferred The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
- Accrual based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!