An exciting day of laughs, thrills and adventure at one of our parks requires great food and beverages to keep the fun going. That’s where you come in! We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a passionate, forward-thinking pro to help provide outstanding vision and leadership for our Food & Beverage operations. What you get to do:
We’re looking for an inspirational, solutions-driven individual with advanced knowledge of revenue, cost and labor productivity. You’ll ensure Service Attendants and Supervisors consistently execute our plans as you handle any escalated guest issues. We’ll rely on you to ensure health and safety protocols are adhered to while interfacing with the health inspectors. You’ll need a general understanding of how P&L works along with per cap sales numbers. This position requires an individual who is capable of motivating, educating, training and inspiring an exceptional team of performers. You will:
What you will contribute:
- Oversee F&B operations, including managing staff
- Ensure F&B outlets are cleaned and sanitized
- Manage all health and safety protocols, including staff training
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests
- Inform guests on the food and beverage products
- Monitor guest satisfaction
- Support staff with basic food and beverage training
- Collaborate with the Food & Beverage Director
Leadership – engage, lead, mentor, coach and develop teams to maximize their contributions including assessing, hands on training, coaching and mentoring performance. Lead teams of responsibility creating a shared understanding of goals and expectations. Reward and recognize ambassadors. Ensure the highest levels of safety and sanitation at all times.
What it takes to succeed:
- Guest service – Develop and maintain the highest levels of guest service.
- Model and demonstrate service excellence with enthusiastic service and guide an empowered team to deliver prompt, courteous and informative gust interaction, always with a smile.
- Food Quality – We will consistently achieve perfect food appearance, portioning, temperature and flavor by utilizing authorized recipes. Lead and deliver a memorable and consistent food & beverage experience at all times.
- Productivity – establish, implement and maintain company labor, expense and food cost initiatives. Add value through consistency in efficient operations, eliminating rework, making sound cost decisions, guiding smarter work habits and challenging the status quo. Master and lead doing different with less versus more with less.
- Financial Performance – Passionately lead and deliver bottom line growth. Maximize revenues and minimize costs by focusing on incremental revenue growth, executing new business revenue initiatives, controlling costs, enhancing labor efficiency and reducing operating expenses.
What else is important:
- Three or more years of management experience in a high-volume food and beverage establishment
- Experience in a theme park environment preferred
- F&B safety certifications, including ServSafe Supervisor Level highly desirable
- Flexible, detail oriented and customer focused
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Intermediate F&B and theme park knowledge
- Exceptional supervisory abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
The perks of the position:
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift and climb/ascend heights, if needed
- Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing)
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat. Position may be exposed to fumes, dust, odors and cold/heat temperature extremes
- Perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
- Work a flexible schedule/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid-, and closing shifts; nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be flexible in work locations as placement will depend on business needs and career development opportunities
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Accrual based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!