Now Hiring Lifeguard Roles: Up to $15.25 per hour + $1000 Bonus! $1,000-$2,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up
We have a simple formula for having an amazing, memorable time – just add water! Come make a big splash with us at Aquatica Park
or Discovery Cove! No experience- No worries as PAID
on the Job training is available and American Red Cross Certification is PAID!What you get to do:
As a Deep or Shallow Water Lifeguard, you’ll be that extra set of eyes and ears that enable guests to relax and have fun. In addition to monitoring swimming areas and helping guests in distress, you’ll greet and interact with guests, answer questions and resolve guest issues. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Interact with guests while implementing park safety guidelines
- Monitor all park waterways and respond to guests in distress
- Maintain the cleanliness of your area
- Participate in American Red Cross and SeaWorld audit processes
- Attend in-service meetings and cross-train to work in other park areas
- Practice safe work habits, including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
The perks of the position:
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- You will need to successfully complete the Deep Guard or Shallow Guard swim test, including 100-300 yd. continuous swim, underwater object retrieval, water tread, etc.
- You must successfully pass the company provided and paid American Red Cross certification trainings to include CPR and AED
- You must pass regular swim tests and in-service/safety audits
- You must be comfortable with heights and diving into water
- Strong English language communication skills
- You must be able to work varied schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.