The Manager/Director of FP&A will lead the tracking of all Companywide cost saving, assist with the capital planning process and other strategic initiatives as assigned. This position will routinely work with varying levels of management at both the corporate office and the parks. Working closely with the SVP of Financial Planning and Analysis, this position will take a leadership role in providing business recommendations based on the analysis performed. This position will perform multiple functions to include but not limited to:What you get to do
• Responsible for cost and efficiency tracking across all 12 parks and corporate departments.
• Review and analyze budget submissions by comparing cost drivers to business conditions.
• Assist in the development of annual budgets and latest forecasts. Track and report on corporate and park operating costs and help facilitate the Company’s budget process.
• Conduct analysis on key metrics across SEA’s operating parks.
• Review and analyze expense variances and lead cost review meetings across all parks and corporate departments
• Provide analytical support as it relates to cost management initiatives.
• Work with all levels of management to implement efficiencies as identified.
• Lead special projects and other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.WORKING CONDITIONS
• Indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather conditions.
• May sit or stand for several hours at a time; climb up and down stairs multiple times each day; and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekend hours as needed.What it takes to succeed
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field
• MBA or Master’s degree in economics/finance preferred
• Must have a proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in a team environment
• Must have at least 5 years of relevant business experience (e.g., financial planning and analysis, cost analysis, accounting)
• Experience with SAP and Business Objects or other data warehouse tools preferred
• Theme Park experience preferredREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking or
Transaction Services highly preferred
- Must have strong analytical and computer modeling skills (Excel)
• Must be a strategic and conceptual thinker SOLICITATION
We do not accept unsolicited resumes or phone calls. We consider any resume (CV) or any other material received from an agency without prior approval from a member of our legal recruiting department to be unsolicited and such submissions will not be recognized by the company or establish "ownership" of the candidate.