$1000 Hiring Bonus! We’ve got 1000 reasons to join the Sesame Place family
! Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Sesame Place Ambassadors must provide consistent availability and adhere to our 2022 Holiday and Availability agreement.
Looking to provide the maintenance expertise that keeps the good times going at a world-renowned entertainment organization? Join us and perform an important role in ensuring Sesame Place’s effective and on-going operations.What you get to do:
As a Carpenter you’ll roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and perform all general maintenance and carpentry duties in order to provide a safe environment for guests and team members alike. In this role, you will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Perform all functions of general carpentry work for in-park builds, repairs, installations, providing a safe environment for guests and employees.
- Select proper materials for jobs
- Complete all ride inspection procedures on all rides while upholding to department safety standards, including test riding and inspections
- Inspect, diagnose and repair all park rides including mechanical rides, slides and nets.
- Complete all required daily documentation pertaining to each ride
- Follow all safety policies and procedures, including lock out tag out, personal protective equipment, ride safety requirements and fall protection
- Maintain proficiency in all manufacturing manuals related to each individual ride
- Communicate any ride related questions/concerns to leadership
- Perform general maintenance activities throughout the park property including: painting, plumbing, carpentry, mechanical work or other tasks as needed
- Work closely with other park departments to accomplish any work that is assigned
- Keep working areas neat, clean, and tidy
- Assist with park winterization and park set up of park facilities and attractions including but not limited to disassembling/reassembling rides for annual third-party inspection and pool maintenance
The perks of the position:
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- High school, trade or vocational school graduate or equivalent
- Three years of industrial maintenance experience, automotive, carpentry or military
- Ability to operate various types of machinery including forklift, man-lift, etc.
- Ability to climb stairs daily on multiple 60' towers and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid state driver's license
- Ability to complete all legal, company and department training requirements
- Ability to pass all department training
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to repetitively climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work in and around water and in all weather conditions
- Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
- Scheduling flexibility - must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team!
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Accrual based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!