Prep Cook$2,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered!
Here is how you can jump into exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Lots of enthusiasm, a heaping amount of energy and a generous portion of positive attitude. That’s the recipe for success at SeaWorld. We are looking for Prep Cooks who have just that combination of ingredients. Get ready to experience a fast-paced, fun, one-of-a-kind job at SeaWorld, Discovery Cove or Aquatica Park!What you get to do:
As a Prep Cook, you’ll play a key role in the preparation of our high-quality food. As you’re helping to get our delicious food ready, you’ll follow all safety and HACCP guidelines, use proper protective gear, and ensure that food is prepared to the proper temperature. You will also:
What it takes to succeed:
- Cook high-quality food to menu specifications
- Utilize automated kitchen equipment, including French fry fryer, conveyor automatic broiler, flat top grill, etc.
- Prep food using basic kitchen equipment, such as tilt skillet, small mixer, convection oven, etc.
- Complete food prep by cutting and chopping of vegetables, fruits and meats
- Assemble wraps, sandwiches, salads, fruit cups, etc.
- Keep all assigned areas clean and sanitary
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- Preferred back-of-house cooking experience or ability to learn and develop
- Ability to understand and follow all recipes
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility to work a schedule that includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Strong multi-tasking and teamwork abilities
- Positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service
- Preferred experience in a high-volume food operation.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19
This position is currently paid at a premium seasonal rate of $15.00 per hour through 9/5/2022