Work some fun and excitement into your life
Immediate & Future Park Openings at our new park Sesame Place! If we don’t have current openings in your area of interest, we’d still like to talk to you about future opportunities!
Are you looking for a job that’s a lot more than just “a job”? Ready to experience incredible rewards while creating lasting memories for others? Want to give great service in a place that takes people’s breaths away? Get ready to experience a fast-paced, fun, one-of-a-kind job at Sesame Place!Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Opportunities for you to join us in:
What it takes to succeed:
- Food and Beverage
- Guest Arrival
- Ride Operator
- Park Quality
- And more!
The perks of the position:
- At least 16 years of age
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Comfortable working around water and animals
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Basic math skills desired
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Sesame Place is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.