Let us be your FIRST job! Join our team today!
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking friendly and energetic Ambassadors (AGES 15+) to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Opportunities for you to join us as:
• Sales Clerks
• Rides & Attractions
• Area Hosts/Hostesses
• Shallow Water Guard (Water Country USA)
• And more!
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
FOR PARENTS OF 15 YEAR OLDS:
Ambassadors 15 years of age must complete the online application and after an offer is extended, must proceed to the http://www.doli.virginia.gov
to obtain an Electronic Youth Employment Certificate. The Ambassador must bring this certificate to their new hire orientation Impressions class on their first day. Parents are highly encouraged to attend the orientation with their Ambassador.
Additionally, our 15-year-old Ambassadors while school is in session may only work on Saturdays and Sundays. After school ends, 15-year-old Ambassadors may work during the week but only 7 hours per day.
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Paid Time off
• Tuition Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.