$750.00 sign on bonus
When you’re at one of our theme parks, the fun never ends! And our Show Operations team is a big reason why. If you’re a self-motivated leader, and have the knowledge and skills to keep our shows and systems in peak performing order – jump right in!What you get to do:
• Executes the operation in a Show Product as an Audio Board Operator
• Daily green tag of audio related equipment, and sound checks.
• Participates as an integral contributor to the Entertainment Operations Department.
• Maintains Entertainment facilities and audio related equipment.
• Follows project timelines to ensure park and departmental goals, safety targets and objectives are obtained.
• Follows department and park safety guidelines.
• Participates in the Operations department training programs.
• Participates in other duties as assigned that support park and departmental goals and objectives.What it takes to succeed:
• Proven Audio related Technical skills, strong communication skills; positive attitude, team player; multi-tasking skills, collaboration skills
• Training, College classes, Seminars related to the Audio Discipline.
• Experience preferred in the areas mixing console operation, live sound mixing, and set up of audio systems will be considered a plus. Experience with the following required:
• Mixing Consoles
• Wireless Microphone systems, In Ear systems.
• Hand tools
• Ability to work at heights to over 75’ required.
• Ability to lift and move 50 pounds required.
• Ability to perform outdoor work in temperature extremes and AM / PM shifts as required.
• Valid US Driver’s License preferred.The perks of the position:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!