Do you have a thing for food? Do you enjoy putting a smile on people’s faces? Do you have the right recipe of passion, dedication and enthusiasm? We’re serving up exciting opportunities throughout our parks for fun, friendly, energetic individuals.What you get to do
What it takes to succeed
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Central Bakery and Food Production.
- Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements, expectations, and needs.
- Responsible for new product development as well as maintaining existing recipes.
- Creates new bread and dessert items.
- Responsible for the Central Bakery expense budget (labor,cleaning supplies, cost of sales, maintenance and purchase).
- Coaches, teaches and develops Team Members.
- Develops and implements new ideas and work, and takes the responsibility for the daily operation of the Bakery.
- Responsible for facility sanitation and equipment repairs.
- Plan and conduct biweekly management staff and weekly park manager meetings.
- Plan and oversee restaurant pre-season opening and post-season closings.
- Occasionally assist with other locations and areas in the park as needed; other duties as assigned.
The perks of the position:
- Demonstrate excellent supervisory skills.
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or Bakery degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- At least 5 years of management experience in large bakery operations such as theme park, school or the military; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skilled in cakes and torts.
- Minimum of 2 years chocolate and sugar work preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence and financial reports.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers or ambassadors.
- Ability to successfully complete ServSafe Manager Certification upon selection.
- Ability to obtain Food Handler's Card upon selection.
- At least 18 years of age.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!