Warehouse Worker, Culinary
Do you have a combination of strong work ethic, customer-focus and team spirit all wrapped up in one package? Do you have an endless supply of positive, can-do attitude? We’ve got a rewarding opportunity in store for you. No experience- No worries as on the job training is available!What you get to do:
As a Warehouse Worker in Culinary or General Receiving, you’ll receive shipments, verify invoices and enter product information into our computer-based program. Adhering to all SeaWorld inventory procedures, you will make sure the right products get to the right places at the right time. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Load and unload vendor trucks using proper lifting procedures
- Deliver orders to assigned locations
- Read and pull orders of selected products for next day delivery
- Price items and inspect products for quality, temperature and expiration
- Date, rotate and put stock away while following FIFO guidelines
- Use proper handling to stock items and package orders
- Accurately count products to ensure correct inventory
- Keep all assigned areas clean
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work with all food types, including food allergens (Culinary positions)
- Valid state driver's license
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to bend, reach, grasp, twist, and turn with complete flexibility
- Ability to operate manual and electric machinery
- Willingness and ability to learn computer-based programs (General Receiving positions)
- Ability to pass Safe Staff Certification (Culinary positions)
- Ability to operate a rolling pallet jack with weights up to 1,200 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted; 90 lbs. with assistance
- Comfortable working at heights
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Scheduling flexibility
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Basic math skills preferred
- This position offers advancement potential for candidates who train for and pass forklift certification within first 60 days.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.