Park Quality AmbassadorSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain exterior and interior cleanliness and quality of park buildings, pathways, restrooms, rides, attractions, and structures throughout the park.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Operate blow packs and sweeper machines to remove debris from park pathways and structures throughout the park.
- Sweep debris on pathways and attractions.
- Detail umbrellas throughout the park.
- Clean gutters and rooftops.
- Clean attraction windows.
- Restock and clean storerooms and satellite rooms.
- Empty trash and recycling bins and cigarette butt-urns.
- Vacuum carpets in aquariums.
- Remove cobwebs, blow leaves, remove puddles on pathways
- Pressure wash park pathways, waste and recycling containers, and Culinary facilities.
- Clean drinking fountains, sinks, counters, mirrors, stall doors, vents, dispensers, toilets, and urinals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to drive a SeaWorld cart/vehicle.
- Must be able to operate and maneuver in/around tight spaces.
- Must be able to work early morning shifts starting at 4am and/or 6am.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This is not an all-encompassing list and additional duties may be assigned based on business needs. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Able to positively interact with guests, co-workers, and vendors of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or language, and individuals with special needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in organization and planning.
- Stand, walk and /or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to meet required availability.
- Must be able to lift or move 50lbs.
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Equipment Selection — Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.