At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 40,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!What you get to do:
As an Office Coordinator, you’ll perform general office duties to include processing ingoing and outgoing calls and computer tasks while upholding a high standard of safety for self, other employees, and guests. What is takes to succeed:
What else is important:
- At least 16 years old.
- Working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with and maintain sensitive data.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook & have the aptitude to learn additional internal software programs.
The perks of the position:
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Work a flexible schedule/hour based on business need, to include opening, mid-, and closing shifts; nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Perform general office duties as needed.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.