Food & Beverage Service Ambassador
Hungry for a job where you can deliver great guest service in a fun, fast-paced, one-of-a-kind environment? Do you want more than just a taste of success? Looking to get your fill of variety and excitement? This opportunity will deliver real satisfaction!What you get to do:
As a Food & Beverage Service Ambassador, you’ll ensure a great eating experience for our guests in a variety of venues, including restaurants, carts/kiosks, specialty snack carts, coffee shops, dessert stations, etc. Wherever you serve, you will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests
- Provide information to guests on food & beverage products being offered
- Make recommendations to fit each guest’s needs
- Support dietary restrictions, allergies and special needs
- Take orders in a prompt manner and ensure execution of delivery
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Operate cash register
- Maintain monies and sales information for audit and balance
- Follow proper cash handling procedures
- Prepare/carry vending trays
What else is important:
- At least 16 years old
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Ability to learn/use point of sale (cash register) systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand extensively
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions
- Completion of all training, including ServSafe and RCS Responsible Vendor Training
- Flexibility in working varied shifts
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Food service and/or theme park experience highly desirable
Hours will vary based on the parks operating schedule and are not guaranteed.
The perks of the position:
- Part Time: Ability to be scheduled up to 30 hours per week
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application - DONE!
2. Next you will receive a link to Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld San Diego is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.