Can you say “cheese” without actually being cheesy? Do you have a passion for turning meaningful moments into megapixels? You can’t put a price on happiness. But you can help people bring home a wonderful reminder of one of the best times of their lives. We’re looking for engaging and energetic individuals to join us as Photographers.What you get to do:
As a Photographer, you’ll help guests turn their wonderful park memories into fun, lasting photographic imagery. We’re looking to you to provide exceptional guest service while answering any questions guests may have about their experience. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Greet and interact with guests, answer questions and resolve guest issues
- Actively approach guests to encourage group or individual photos
- Take high quality images
- Direct guests on how to view and purchase photos
- Process and edit photos using computer software
- Sell retail merchandise and photos when assigned
- Keep all assigned areas clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- At least 16 years of age
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take quality images with digital camera
- Ability to accurately handle cash and learn to use point of sale system
- Ability to maintain composure and make quick decisions in stressful situations
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Previous guest service and photography experience preferred
- DSLR camera knowledge a plus
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at SeaWorld is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
Join the team!
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout – be sure to check your spam email
- Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
This position's rate of pay is $10.25/hr, and is eligible for an additional $1.00/hr seasonal incentive rate through 9/5/2022.