Guest CorrespondentWhat you get to do:
As a Guest Correspondent you'll:
What it takes to succeed:
- Responds to guest needs via phone, email, letter or in person, in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Communicates with other departments regarding guest comments and ensures that information on Sea World files is up to date.
- Performs data entry and files guest comments.
- Works in park as needed to support department needs.
- Maintains SeaWorld internet site.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting, driving, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Consistently demonstrates courteous and professional behavior in all work aspects with all ambassadors and guests.
- Works as part of a team to increase productivity and while providing excellent guest service.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and employees.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets grooming standards.
The perks of the position:
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally stand and walk in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!