The sights! The sounds! The tastes! A great eating experience is just as big a part of our guest experience as our rides, attractions and shows. And you’ll provide the expertise and leadership that makes it all happen. Right now, we have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a passionate, forward-thinking F&B Supervisor.Primary Purpose:
To provide supervision to one or more venues by meeting or exceeding parks service, safety and quality expectations while delivering on departments tasks and objectives. During operating periods, position is expected to be in the park supervising people and processes. Will supervise a team of assistant supervisor and team members. Responsible for generating significant volume in revenue and be the primary point of contact for area matters in absence of the Manager. Basic Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of experience performing leadership tasks related to the technical and financial functions of the job to include such tasks as team member training, opening and closing duties, system override, oversight of safety practices, etc.
- Previous theme park experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in core high school level curriculum of math and English skills to include being able to write professional business communications. Proficient in speaking, reading and writing Spanish a plus.
- Must be able to perform job duties/task and meet the minimum qualifications of the positions within the scope of supervision.
- Ability to influence others to accomplish team and/or department objectives.
- Demonstrates initiative, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; professional and outgoing presence required.
- Ability to work in high stress conditions and maintain composure in both presence and communication.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be able to efficiently maneuver around area or outlet to complete duties to include assisting team members and interacting with guests.
- Position can be scheduled up to 12 hours in an indoor or outdoor environment in all weather conditions.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
The perks of the position:
- Responsible for one or more outlets within a division.
- Perform job duties/tasks of positions within scope of supervision as necessary to ensure service expectations are met.
- Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of team member performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for supervising labor allocation, including but not limited to, ensuring compliance with posted schedules, educating team members about time management and SeaPort.
- Responsible for managing team member performance ensuring appropriate team member training, providing formal and informal feedback on performance, and making recommendations related to progressive discipline.
- Manages inventory and orders from onsite warehouse, when applicable
- Supports other leadership in ensuring opening and closing procedures are execute to department standards in addition to ensuring compliance with regulations that include overrides, voids, bank issuance; making change, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring team is trained and prepared to respond to emergency procedures; accountable for informing senior leadership of any emergency, employee issue and/or injury/incident.
- Helps to cultivate a positive atmosphere by setting the example of providing proactive service within company safety and employment guidelines and coaching team members on service opportunities and rewarding desired behavior.
- Model and support company culture.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
· FREE park admission
· Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
· Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
This position's rate of pay is $17.00/hr, and is eligible for an additional $2.00/hr seasonal incentive rate through 9/5/2022