What you get to do:
Primary functions for this position include, but are not limited to the following: Ensuring store and warehouse inventories are properly maintained, Researching and resolving inventory variances, as well as Maintaining and distributing vending/mobile operations inventory for the Merchandise department. Ambassadors in role must be effective at multi-tasking, prioritizing, maintaining a sense of urgency, and possess good communication skills.
What it takes to succeed:
- Performs park location cycle counts and compares to system on hand levels. This process includes awareness of pending damages, store to store transfers, warehouse orders and deliveries.
- Tracks product movement from the warehouse to park locations by checking all orders delivered.
- Responsible for reporting all order discrepancies and works with the warehouse to resolve.
- Worked as part of a team daily to ensure all tasks have been completed accurately.
- Other duties as assigned. This may include, but not be limited to working in operational areas during park hours, assisting the warehouse, or working in other departments as needed.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets grooming standards.
The perks of the position:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior data entry and/or inventory experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask; prioritize assignments and have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions as well as frequently climb ladders and stairs.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evening and holidays.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timeline.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!