At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about the humane and responsible treatment of marine animals and we’re looking for a special person who shares our dedication to keeping these special creatures healthy and content. If you’re committed to providing exceptional care to our unique collection of animals, we’d love to have you join us!Did you know?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has rescued more than 36,000 animals over the last five decades!
At our parks, you’re more than an employee. You’re an Ambassador… And what we do is more than a job. Every day, we inspire guests to take action to protect our natural world.
Become a SeaWorld Ambassador and be part of something real and amazing!What you get to do:
What it takes to succeed:
- Perform all tasks related to the maintenance of the saltwater and freshwater systems such as filter, pump, valve, and piping, etc.
- Perform advanced filter and plumbing repairs.
- Recognize normal system/equipment operations, required action, and notification, plus involvement in preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform and assist with general maintenance of park facilities.
- Comply with all department and corporate safety guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain highest standards of work area cleanliness at all times both in the life support systems and display area
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required
What else is important:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years old
- Valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a company driver’s license
- At least 1-year operational experience in an aquatic life support *facility or other water treatment facility
- Have industrial pipe fitting skills and experience
- Ability to complete provided CPR training/certification
The perks of the position:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push and pull 80 pounds
- Ability to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours; i.e. be *Able to work opening and closing shifts
- Ability to work in conditions with chemicals, extreme temperatures, heights, loud noises, weather conditions, vibrations, water exposure, protective gear, and fumes and odors.
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- Paid Time Off- Vacation, Optional Holidays, and Sick pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Complimentary Park Tickets
- Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!