Park Area Ambassador (Pathways/Restrooms)
Are you something of a clean freak? Do you consistently expect to exceed others expectations? Is good just never good enough for you? We’re looking for dedicated, diligent, energetic individuals to deliver exceptional guest services throughout our park. What you get to do:
As a Park Area Ambassador responsible for restrooms, pathways and stadiums, you’ll ensure an exemplary level of guest service, including engaging with guests and maintaining a clean and safe environment through the park. Working in a team environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Maintain cleanliness of restroom/park areas
- Operate and maintain blow packs, pressure washers, vacuums, fire hoses, etc.
- Stock restroom supplies
- Maintain/organize storage closet
- Notify leadership of any supplies needed
- Report any concerns or repair needs in restroom facilities
- Sweep debris from pathways while scanning landscape for trash
- Maintain hand washing stations
- Change trash bags
- Ensure safe and efficient line speed and crowd flow through stadiums
- Interact with guests and answer guest questions
- Complete opening and closing procedures
- Direct guests to attractions
- Assist with park emergencies, including inclement weather
- Perform other duties as assigned
What else is important:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Strong team player
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Strong communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to pass all necessary training
- Ability to remain calm, troubleshoot and make quick decisions in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift
- Ability to climb on ladders, stadium steps, and uneven surfaces
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 300 lbs. on a cart with assistance
- Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
- Comfortable working around water and animals
- Must be able to work indoors/outdoors in all weather conditions
- Scheduling flexibility
- Valid state driver’s license preferred
- Bilingual skills highly desirable
Hours will vary based on the parks operating schedule and are not guaranteed.
The perks of the position:
- Part Time: Ability to be scheduled up to 30 hours per week
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Getting a job at Sea World is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Next you will receive a link to Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call – be sure to check your spam email
3. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
4. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperworkJoin the team
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!
SeaWorld is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.